Better Banking for Harvard International Students.
The Harvard University Employees Credit Union is a not-for-profit exclusively serving the Harvard community with the highest quality financial services. Recognizing that a large portion of that community is international, we make it easy for new arrivals to make the transition into their new accounts.
Our Account Package Features:
- Savings Account
- College Life Account (Harvard Undergrads)
- Free Checking & ATM Reimbursements
- Free Incoming Wires & Interbank Transfers
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Plus many more unique benefits just for undergrads
- International Currency Exchange
- Free Online & Mobile Access
How to Get Started
To join the Credit Union, follow the steps below. If you are in the area, we welcome you to visit us in person to open your account.
- Get a copy of your Passport I.D. page
- Get a copy of your Harvard College acceptance letter
- Send the copies via secure message to email@example.com.
We’ll take it from there and get everything set up, including providing instructions for wiring funds. Then, as soon as you get to campus, just stop by an HUECU branch with photo identification to pick up your account materials and finalize your access. We’ll have a debit card ready for you.