Better Banking for Harvard Undergrads.
The Harvard University Employees Credit Union is a not-for-profit exclusively serving the Harvard community with the highest quality financial services. Recognizing that a large portion of that community is international, we make it easy for new arrivals to make the transition into their new accounts.
Our Account Package Features:
- Savings Account
- College Life Account
- Free Checking & ATM Reimbursements
- Free Incoming Wires & Interbank Transfers
- MasterCard Debit Card
- Plus many more unique benefits just for undergrads
- International Currency Exchange
- Free Online & Mobile Access
How to Get Started
Here’s what we need from you:
- A copy of your Passport I.D. page
- A copy of your Harvard College acceptance letter
Once you have these forms, you can upload them securely to us via our Document Uploader at huecu.org/upload.
We’ll take it from there and get everything set up, including providing instructions for wiring funds. Then, as soon as you get to campus, just stop by with your I.D. to pick up your account materials and finalize your access.