Now accepting applications for our 2019 College Scholarships!
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award five (5) $1,000 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2019-2020 academic year should consider applying. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Additionally, a Review Committee made up of qualified HUECU member volunteers will be used to determine the recipients for the scholarships. The application period for the 2019 Volunteer Review Committee has passed and will reopen in the Fall for the 2020 scholarships.
HUECU Scholarship Program
Scholarship Application (Deadline: February 28)
Thank you for your interest in applying for an HUECU scholarship.
Identifying information, such as name and address is redacted from applications during the selection process. A committee of qualified HUECU members will gather in March to help us determine scholarship recipients. Winners will be announced in April. For more information on last year’s winners, please visit our blog.
- Applicant must be a Permanent Resident.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/grandparent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Complete HUECU scholarship application form below.
- Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The deadline is 11:59 pm EST on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Program, please email us at myHUECU@harvard.edu.