Your Image. Your Card.
Show your individuality every time you use your card with Design Your Own Card — a fun and easy way to personalize your HUECU credit card.
You can upload a personal photo from your computer or pick a favorite image from our extensive card catalog. It’s as easy as pointing and clicking.
Our image gallery consists of a variety of artistic images and regional photography. You’ll also find local images from around the Credit Union. Prefer a truly original card? Choose a photo of your friends, family, pet, or a custom design you’ve created yourself — the possibilities are endless.
How it works
- Login into Online Banking and click on My Credit Card.
- Click on the Design Your Own Card icon.
- Upload your own photo or choose an image from our gallery.
- Design your image: Move it, rotate it, change its size, and more.
- Then just click submit, and you’re good to go.
Every Credit Union member gets their first design FREE, so don’t wait. Learn more about the many features and benefits of HUECU Credit Cards and design your own card today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Design Your Own Card?
It allows you to customize your credit card by uploading or emailing a personal image, customize the image of the card, and submit it for approval. Or you can choose from a library of distinct images.
How do I design my own card?
Step One: Select Image
- Upload an image from your computer
- Email an image from a computer
- Browse the Online Catalog
Step Two: Design your card
- Resize selected image (if uploaded)
Step Three: Review & Order
- Image may be ordered or saved
- Image review and approval
How much does it cost?
Your first personalized card design is FREE! After that, you may change your photo as often as you wish for $10.00 each time.
Can I have a different card image than my secondary or authorized users?
Yes! The primary, secondary and authorized users will all have the ability to customize their individual cards.
What is the image format?
All uploaded images must be in a valid graphical image format such as, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF or BMP. The image size must be at least 480 pixels wide or tall to ensure that adequate image information exists to generate a printable card design. To print the best quality image on your card, select the largest and highest resolution version of your image that is available.
When my card expires, will my new card have the same unique image?
Yes, the reissued card will have the same image as your most recently requested design.
If I lose my card, will my replacement card have my personalized image?
Report the card lost immediately and a new replacement card will have the same image you designed.
How do I know when my image is approved or denied?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the approval or denial.
If I have designed multiple cards, can I choose the one I want to use?
No, the most current image will print on the card.
Why would an image be denied or rejected?
An image may be rejected for the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers or URL addresses
- Images that feature athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials or branded products
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Images that contains alcohol, tobacco or firearms
Will creating a personalized card change my expiration date?
Yes, your customized card will come with a different expiration date. If you have any recurring payments scheduled with your HUECU credit card, you will need to update your information when your new card arrives. For accounts with multiple cardholders, a card for each user will be issued when a personalized card is request. This ensures that each cardholder receives a card with the new expiration date.
Will the card for DYOC be mailed out activated?
No. The expiration date will be pushed out by 30 days, if expiration month is January through November. If the expiration month is December the expiration date is pushed out 60 days. New plastics will be mailed out to all cardholders on the account.
Will the cardholder be able to use the generic card until the custom card order is delivered?