HUECU offers consumer friendly credit cards with no gimmicks or hidden fees.
Take advantage of great rates and simple terms with an HUECU credit card. Unlike the big banks, our cards won’t surprise you with hidden fees or high default rates. You’ll also find exceptional cardholder benefits like discounted rates on balance transfers and a generous cash back rewards program.
In addition to being the low cost option for credit cards, HUECU is also the most convenient. As a member, you can make instantaneous payments to your card, directly from your Credit Union checking or savings accounts, through online banking, mobile banking, or at any of our branch locations.
Why go with an HUECU credit card?
Say Goodbye to Common Fees
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No default rates
- No inactivity fee
- No over-limit fee
Simple, Easy Value
- Low variable APR1
- 1.99% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months2
- 1.99% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months2
- Convenient online access and auto-pay options
- 25 day grace period
Exclusive MasterCard Benefits
- Zero Liability: Protects you if your card is lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection: Real-time monitoring of your account for suspicious transaction activity
- Global Service: worldwide 24-hour assistance
- View your MasterCard® Guide to Benefits
Interested in a more rewarding experience?
Earn Cash Back with Platinum Rewards
How does it work? It’s simple. You’ll earn 1% cash back on everything you buy plus bonus points for gas and groceries.
New Card Activation Bonus
The first time you use your Platinum Rewards Card, you will automatically be rewarded with 500 bonus points!
Save More Now
Transfer your balance to a new Platinum Rewards Card and take advantage of a 1.99% Intro APR for 12 months with NO balance transfer fees!
Benefit From Extra Options
Credit Card eStatements
By switching to a paperless statement, you can manage your money more efficiently and securely—all while benefiting the environment.
You will get your monthly statements faster than traditional mail and have the ability to access and download copies of your statement when you want it — anytime, day or night.
MasterCard® SecureCode™ is a simple and secure way to pay at thousands of online stores. With a private code known only to you, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating online retailers. Best of all — it’s completely free.
Design Your Own Card
Personalize your credit card and show your individuality every time you swipe your card. You can upload a personal photo from your computer or pick a favorite image from our image library.
Every Harvard University Credit Union member gets the first design free and it’s as easy as pointing and clicking. Your Image. Your Card.
NOTE: If your credit card is lost or stolen, you must call 1-800-449-7728 to report it. If calling from outside the U.S. you must call collect to 1-314-542-7111.
1. The Annual Percentage Rate will be calculated by adding a margin (dependent on credit worthiness) plus the prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the last Thursday of every month.
2. First year for Rate consists of the first 12 billing cycles.
3. Bonus points awarded on the first $1,500 spent in bonus categories (combined) during each quarter.
Subject to credit approval.