Find out which checking account is best for you.
Other Checking Options
Looking for a bare-bones checking option? Basic checking is your classic no frills, no fees account.8 Not a lot of added value here, just a simple account for simple needs.
College Life Account
Attention Harvard Undergrads: If you’re looking for the best student banking experience, the HUECU College Life Account features is the best choice for your undergraduate education and beyond .
Varsity Life Account
The Varsity Life Account is free checking account designed specifically for members ages 13-17. Teach your teen valuable financial skills and help them build a strong foundation for the future.
All HUECU checking accounts include these other great options for convenient access to your account.
Comprehensive tools for managing your financial life on your schedule.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks when you’re on the go, directly from your phone.
The more convenient, eco-friendly option for accessing your statements.
Get valuable information about your HUECU Debit MasterCard®.
1. Fees will be waived until the end of the first full calendar month after account opening.
2. Direct Deposit determined by a single $200 incoming ACH within the month.
3. Minimum Balance calculated as daily average.
4. Closing Credit cannot be combined with any other offer including First-Time Home Buyer Credit.
5. Loan rate discount only available at time of application and will be .25% off of the qualified Annual Percentage Rate.
6. One-time add-on cannot exceed original purchase amount.
7. Free checks include standard check designs. Other designs available at additional cost.
8. Basic account is not a Crimson Checking and does not qualify for ATM benefits.
9. ATM surcharge refunds only apply to ATM’s located in the United States.